lalalas`
today is national dayyy.
i`m feelin high.
nothing can dampen my mood now.
yays!
i woke up in the afternoon today.
and received alot of msges.
comforting.
haha.
so cute.
sorry here sorry there.
hmms.
pple, got hear the choir in ndp?
its css choir you noe you noe??
css choir the recording.
but the choir there doing weird moves and singing off-beatedly
is of course not my choir.
but they got the credits!!
haha.
neverminds.
so long as we know its css choir`s melody,
its good enough!
css choir rawks!!
bibiana!
thank me!
even though you knocked down my beautiful wonderfully built great war of mahjong down twice,
i still helped you with your taggyboardy!
a big group of us are gonna watch catcf * tmr.
but before that, we`re going to practise dance at ying ying de jia~
i hope everyone cares to turn up ya.
jerlyn said : if anyone don turn up tmr, that person is outta the dance!!
hahahahahahahaaa.
smirks.
catcf = charlie and the choccy factoraye. =pp
replies to taggiex :
chingy : hello..what is 0mm? hehe sisters forever~
daisy : sorry for what? will try to cheer up de..you are also always there for me what..waaaa 75 hugggs..thanks..
jerelyn: heyhey..haha..ya lah ya lah theres you lahhh. first time never call me kuehkueh..lols.
sarah : hello! thanks ya..=) you take care too okay? daisy loves me the most! =pp
bibiana : hahaha i wasnt even angry lahh. haha. what is kao san? you are kok chun honggg. thanks biana..lols common sense. yesyes i`ll cheer up.
thanks friendx,
for caring so much.
so next time i must post alot of sad sad posts lah.
to make ya all care for me.
hahahah.
it was meant to be a joke.
fine.
its not funny.
=x
Lonely,
I'm Mr. Lonely,
I have nobody,
For my own....ohhhh!!
i`m so lonelyy..
I DO NOT HAVE BIG EYES.
I DO NOT HAVE BIG EYES.
I DO NOT HAVE BIG EYES.